Our past impact
Find your future in Social Innovation!
Social Innovation Fellowship is a flagship program of BIRAC, Govt. of India, aimed at addressing the problems of societal relevance through technological solutions. The fellowship is a structured 18 months experience in identifying and characterizing clinical needs, screening and prototyping solutions.
KIIT Technology Business Incubator being a BIRAC SPARSH Center invites you to apply under
In addition to that, it will provide an exceptional platform to
- Interact with like-minded start-ups and innovators who are passionate about social change.
- Enter the pipeline of funding opportunities to scale up your solutions
- Create your own social start-up
- Get mentoring guidance from clinicians and subject matter experts to guide you through the entire cycle of innovation.
How to Apply
- The application for the SIIP fellowship will have to be submitted online through BIRAC portal (https://birac.nic.in/desc_
- In the application form, select KIIT-TBI as your SPARSH Center and complete the rest of the application.
- Shortlisted applicants will be called for a presentation at KIIT TBI before a Technical Expert Committee for the final selection.
- Applicant should have a drive towards entrepreneurship but may not necessarily have an idea yet;
- Have education in areas such as Life Sciences, Agriculture, Engineering, Medicine & Human Biology with qualification ranging from undergraduate (B.Tech, BE, MBBS) or postgraduate (MSc, MS, M.Tech, MPhil, MD) & PhD and under 35 years of age.