- This event has passed.
Technology Transfer and its Challenges – Case Studies
May 19, 2021 @ 11:00 AM - 1:00 PM
The Technology Transfer Office of KIIT-TBI is organizing a webinar on “Technology Transfer and its Challenges: Case Studies” by Dr Bijay Kumar Sahu, Regional Manager and Head, NRDC IPFC and TISC, Govt of India, Innovation Valley, Vishakhapatnam
- How do you monetize your IP?
- How to write your claims while filing your patent for potential Tech Transfer?
- How to work with industry to facilitate Tech Transfer?
- How to generate interest in the industry partners to choose your technology?
- What to take care in the licensing terms for your own continued research & development?
Register Now: https://bit.ly/tt-casestudies
About the Speaker
Dr Bijay Kumar Sahu is an all-encompassing innovation management professional. He has more than fifteen years of experience post his MSc, MPhil and PhD from JNU, New Delhi specialized in “Intellectual Property Rights, and Technological Capabilities with special reference to Biotechnology Innovation in India”.
Dr Sahu heads the Intellectual Property Facilitation Centre (IPFC) and Technology & Innovation Support Centre NRDC, Vishakhapatnam. Dr Sahu has won multiple awards and is an acknowledged leader in the IP domain internationally. He has been involved with universities, startups, MSMEs, PSUs. He has transferred and commercialized many lab scale technologies to various startups, MSMEs and large industries.