About the Accelerator Program
NIDHI Accelerator is aimed to help aspiring entrepreneurs in the country, including the ventures already being incubated, to be guided in a rigorous and more structured manner, through a deep mentoring process and access to funding and market networks. NIDHI accelerator is positioned for accelerating startups that have made significant progress in terms of market validation and are at the growth and scale-up stage
Objectives of NIDHI-Accelerator
- To fast track the growth of potential startups through rigorous mentoring and networking support in a short span.
- To attract subject matter experts, mentors, and angel investors get associated through the structured accelerator program.
- To build a vibrant startup ecosystem, by establishing a network between academia, financial institutions, industries, and other institutions.
- To act as a hub for several incubators in the region, so that high-potential startups can be fast-tracked for increased exposure and validation.
- Employ a “fail fast” approach: ideas or prototypes that are not getting traction should be abandoned (or modified) quickly, allowing founders to redeploy resources to other projects or even new companies at a rapid pace.
For the selected 15 Startups
Learn the basics of entrepreneurship, marketing and technology!
Learn to lead and delegate – choose your right fit.
AI/ML and IoT
Connect with peers and mentors who will add value to your proposition.
Brainstorming among consorts and coming up with an idea.
Learn the magical science of storytelling for your journey.
Tentative Timeline and Process Flow for Applications
1st Aug – 31st Aug 2022
- Only the applications that are submitted online will be accepted for further evaluation in this Accelerator Program. No email/hard copies will be considered.
- Preliminary assessments and compliance checks would be conducted on all completed applications. Incomplete applications will not be considered eligible.
Shortlisting & Onboarding
1st Sept – 30st Sept 2022
- Signing of MoU and Post Onboarding Guidelines
- Sharing of Program Structure, Calendar, Reporting Documents etc
Oct – Dec 2022
- TheCircle and KIIT-TBI will run a structured 90 days deep mentoring program with the following objectives – provide the Startups with a momentum to establish a strong position in the market by idea validation, identifying the business opportunities, making potential customers, building a scalable business model and building Go-To-Market strategy.
5th January 2023
- Introducing the startups to investor network for co-investment opportunities
- Award to startups: Top 3 startups to be considered for a mini grant.
- Closing Ceremony as a part of the Demo Day