Join us in the journey of building a safer and more sustainable society!
The KIIT- Technology Business Incubator (KIIT-TBI) of KIIT University is a government recognized incubator within an academic Institution. It is a Not for profit Sec (8) Company, engaged in incubation and entrepreneurship activities and generously supported by DST, BIRAC, DIT, TDB, MSME, DFID, and many others. KIIT-TBI received the Centre of Excellence tag from NIDHI Scheme by DST, GoI and the best Bioincubator by BioSpectrum India.
It is eligible for receiving CSR funds under Section 135 of the Companies Act 2013 and has the 12AA and the 80G certificate
5 SUCCESSFUL PROJECTS
Key Sectors for CSR Support
- Capacity Building Programs and Skill Development Programs including Hands-on Technology Trainings
- Programs for Informing and Educating Entrepreneurs
- Impact Investment in Interesting Startups
- Supporting New Ventures for Development and Access to Latest Technologies
- Fellowship Programs for Finding Solutions to Pertinent Problem Statements (As per the requirement of the sponsor organization)
- WASH Programs
- IMPACT Studies
- Rural Empowerment and Economic Development